Sunday, October 6, 2013

Merida Here!!

If you remember me from my first post, well hi. Things haven't been going as great as planned, there are no other Disney dolls here. Except for Gracie, but as I said before, she is A, not my type, and B, In a box. I kinda just want to curl up in my packaging and be returned. Bear is trying to look into getting some more Disney dolls, some princess characters, the bigger AG's have more info on things of these matters, they mentioned something to me briefly as a clue, it had something to do with an Indian, a princess with REALLY long hair, and a girl with something related to an unreleased movie. Great I know, so what I'm guessing is that my new found friend(s) will either be, Rapunzel, or Pocahontas. Helpful, (NOT.) Well, that's what I got when I sneaked onto the Disney Store website. My opinions were that Pocahontas would be interesting, considering we are nothing alike, And Rapunzel looks a little to girly, but I could change that, Bear also said something about a girl named Anna, but she can't get her, yet. I also discovered what the 2013 version of me looks like,

 Classic Disney Princess Merida Doll - 12''

THAT'S ME???!!! I have no bow, no arrows, no cloak, and that dress!! UGH! I mean a SPARKLY dress???!! The only thing right about it is her hair, I do have curls like that. I'm sure Gracie would love this, but me? NOOOO!!!

Bear has told me to try and mingle with the Liv and Barbie dolls, not exactly what I want to do, but I have heard something about a prince Eric and a Snowhite, not that I need to be around dolls like that, well, I have to go, update you sometime,

Cub,

No comments:

Post a Comment