Saturday, July 6, 2013

Things to say,

My new life, everything, I know my movie is all about writing your own story, following you own path, so here I am, doing just that. Oh silly me, I need to introduce myself! My name is Merida Clinton, I'm a Disney classic doll, I'm fourteen years old according to, well I don't really know, I don't want to call her Abbie, because it doesn't even sound like Abbie, with my Scottish accent it sounds like Aww-bee, I think that I will call Abbie, um, Bear, yes, Bear, like Belle from Belle's Bulletins calls well I don't know her name, Beastsbelle. And she can call me Cub, so I guess that's settled. I'm so lonely, I'm the only Disney doll here. Well actually, Bear bought two of us, almost identical, except Merida2 or as she likes to be called, Gracie, has different looking hair, and is a perfect princess, she's also seventeen,  and desires to find her "true love," she'd be lucky to find a dress worth wearing, but the problem with Gracie is, she's now a collectors item, and will never leave her box. But I'm fearing that I, will have to be the one to find my true love and get married, even though Bear told me that I am not pressured to do or be anything. I hope her words are true,


Cub,

2 comments: