Friday, October 11, 2013

I have no idea what to tidal this post,

E = Elizabeth,
F = Felicity,


E:  Hello everyone, it seems as though are blog has been taken over.
F: Actually, the truth is that this blog was designed for "The Dolls," But that doesn't mean just us AG dolls!! So we're letting Merida post whenever she wants.
E: I don't want to, but we voted so... Yeah, Your up Merida, Oh and all the other AG's say hi!!


Thanks guys, alright now on to what I was going to say, Bear has friend for me!!!! But she won't be here for another week or two.... I don't know who it is, not even the AG dolls know who it is, and they know EVERYTHING. Other news, I have an official home, like my own room sort of. It's under Bear's desk, it was Rosalia's room, but she moved out due to some reasons. It's nice, but then there was yesterday,


I was asleep, semi comfy bed, nothing to worry about, everything was perfect. Then I heard some noise coming form above, I saw that Bear had added to things, a sort of woven rope thing that I think was a belt, and some sort of other rope that was looped together at the end. They were supposed to be climbing tools I guess? So I grabbed one and climbed to the top, I was actually holding on to the rope and peeking my head over the edge, but none the less, at the top. I saw the thing behind the noise, Barbie dolls!! They apparently live on the top of the desk now, there is also two Liv dolls up there. -_- So now with a bunch of noisy dolls above me, I am both alone, and sleepless. So that was my good news and bad news, Oh, and here are some pictures Bear took and edited.

Like? I think it's okay, but modeling is NOT my thing.

This one is better, 

This one wasn't edited, but still nice looking. So bye for now!!!


Cub and The Dolls,

1 comment:

  1. Merida,you should get your very own blog! I'd read it. ;)

    ReplyDelete