Wednesday, October 23, 2013

That time of year....

E = Elizabeth,



E: It's that time of year again. Yup, Mama has picked out our newest sibling... Some pretty brunette MAG who doesn't even have a name. She might be our oldest sibling, which means  I'm even farther from being the oldest.... Poor girl doesn't have a name chosen yet, and the name options are scary, Astrid Lilo Hofferson, or Hiccup Nani Haddock! Lilo or Nani because she is apparently part Hawaiian, and Astrid or Hiccup because of some random movie..... The first option is kinda pretty, and the second made me want to laugh!! Though, it sounded less ridiculous when I learned Nani is pronounced Nah-nee, and not Nanny or Nah-Nih, Here's a photo of her,


 
I honestly think that her name might end up being Hiccup, it kinda suits her! But she is pretty and maybe I'll like her.


The Doll,

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear! New sister o'clock! :O

    ~Jazzy Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  2. IKR???!!! I think she really might end up being named Hiccup, but she looks nice, but that's only an image.... We're all anxious, since Mama's last birthday we have added to the family: Rebecca, Charlie, Rosalia, Lewis, Samantha, and Alice. And since I, Elizabeth, was her first doll, I have experienced new girls for years. This is nothing to me, ;)

    ReplyDelete