Monday, October 14, 2013

My friend.

I was sitting in my room one day, when I heard something. I got up and looked up,



A twisted braid of blonde hair was hanging down, I had never seen this doll before, "Hey! You there, come down!" I called, the doll climbed down as I took my seat again.


"I'm Rapunzel," she said with a sweet smile, "I'm Merida." I said blankly, this must be the new friend for me.


We sat in awkward silence, Rapunzel un twisted her hair, it was LONG. "Do you have any other clothing?" She asked me, I jumped down without saying anything and found a green Barbie dress. "Thanks, this purple dress sheds to much glitter." She said as I handed it to her.


"Much better," She said once she came back from changing, she looked REALLY pretty. We sat there doing nothing, asking each other small questions, before Bear came and took her for a photo shoot.

Rapunzel here, I guess I should just show you my photos, I love this one.

Fashion model?

Liking,

I think this is my favorite actually. Bye for now,


Cub and Rapunzel,

No comments:

Post a Comment