Saturday, September 21, 2013

Lewis's Photo shoot,

L = Lewis,

L: Lewis here, today I got a photo shoot...... On to the pictures,

See how fall like it was today? Man it felt good being outside,

Yeah, I'm looking good today. ;]

One of mom's cats, Tigger, managed to have HIS picture taken instead of me, weird cat... Actually I feel bad for him, mom is worried because he stayed at the barn overnight once, and got chased and attacked by something. Mom's dad found him in a brier patch meowing, tore up and scared. We think he's okay, but we're waiting it out.

Alright back to another picture of me, You may have noticed, mom found me another pair of pants, shorts to be exact.

Above shot,

Lying on the dried grass,

Being rubbed on by a cat named Fat Mo,

Hey, you caught me off guard!!!! And why do I have a cat behind me? Photo bomb,

Look at all these leaves!!! Fall is coming like, three weeks early!!!!

The famous, Fat Mo,

And final photo, me sleeping on some soft, plush, dry grass.


Enough yack for now, 

The Doll,











2 comments:

  1. You look very handsome, Lewis ;) Haha! Silly little kitties! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lewis: Thanks,
    Me: You can comment now, YAY!!! The kitties were being silly, jumping and pouncing, trying to walk on top of poor Lewis. :p

    ReplyDelete