Saturday, September 14, 2013

Mini Samantha's beginning of fall fun!!!!

Hi it's me, mini Samantha, aka Elliot. Do you see this GIANT sunflower seed? Mama grew it herself!! Actually, she grew all of them. But here's one, right now mama's harvesting sunflower seeds, some to bake for eating, and some to plant next year.

Aah!!! The big dog Finley is attacking me!!!! But she's so soft and cute I can't be mad at her. :)


I, have, made, it. To, the top, of the, post... Whew, out of breath, but now I have a great view of the garden, even though most of the stuff is gone for the year, it's still fun!

See??? It's the garden mama's whole family helped grow. During the summer when mama and her family went to the barn, the dog's, Chevy and Finley, would sneak into the garden and steal tomatoes. Silly puppies,


Well that's all for now, bye!!

The Doll,

1 comment: