Thursday, September 12, 2013

Elizabeth here....

E = Elizabeth,
C = Charlie,


E: So...... Hi.... I feel out of place blogging here, I mean, typically it's Samantha or Rebecca, but no, it's me. Maybe I should update you on what's going on, well first off, Charlie's back for a while!!! We're all super happy about that, Lewis left just a few days before Charlie showed up, Lewis was kind of in need of a trip away from the girls... Well, we are all out of place!!! Apparently mama is going to start working on rearranging things, not dolls sleeping with whom, but just a whole new space entirely!!! She's going to have part of her closet converted to doll rooms!!!! Eventually I should say, so for now, Me and Rosalia are sharing a bed, Felicity has a room to herself, and Charlie, Rebecca, Ryder, Samantha and Alice are all sleeping in one room together. I'm kind of curious as to how it's going, I mean five totally different girls sharing a room!!! Alice, my sister and the "mean girl", Rebecca, the all out girly girl who just ooh's and aah's over her boyfriend Lewis, Ryder, the tomboy, Charlie, the genius and frankly, a bit of a know it all. and Samantha, the fashionable, french, geeky, smart girl. Charlie wants to type,

C: Hi everyone!!!! It's amazing getting to blog once again, I will update you later, BYE!!!


The Dolls,

No comments:

Post a Comment