Monday, February 25, 2013

Spring photo shoot

I have completed the spring photo shoot of my dolls. I will be using them as their profile photos from now until the Summer photo shoot. So take a look!!


Here is Elizabeth!! I braided her hair a while ago sat that would be all pretty for the photo's!! I love how her eyes sparkle!!


It's Felicity!! She looks so peaceful.


Kit Kit Kit!!!! Yup that's right it's Kit!!! I just love this photo of her!!!


Rebecca!!! She looks so pretty in this photo!!


E: Hey I thought I was the pretty one!!!


And now for some group photo's,


(yeah I know not the greatest. it has my knee and my hair in it.)
Cute!!


This picture is SO cool!!!



Well that's what iv'e got for now!!




Abbie R and The dolls,






2 comments:

  1. AN OVERLOAD OF CUTENESS!!!!! All of you girls are bee-you-TIFUL! Congratz on your new profile pictures, we need to update ours! LOL!

    ~Love,

    Molly, Josefina and Cecile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! You guys should do a Spring photo shoot to!!!

      Delete