Friday, February 15, 2013

Blah blah blah update blah blah blah..

E = Elizabeth
F = Felicity
K = Kit
R = Rebecca
MG = Mini Marie-Grace
MK: Mini Kaya



K: Hi.......... people.............
R: Hee-loo
E: HELLO!!!!WHAT'SUP???ILOVEKNOWINGWHAT'SGOINGON!!! DON'TYOU???SUGERRUSH!!!!
F: Eh hem. After listening to all of these, *pauses, unsure of what to say next* incorrect, *pauses again* greetings, I would like to say, *pauses* hello, and what is going on. So we ha- *Is cut off by Elizabeth*
E: VALENTINESDAYWASSOMUCHFUN!!!!WEGOTLOT'SOFSUGER,ANDCANDY,ANDSODA, ANDTREATSANDANDAND!!!!!!!! *Felicity glares at Elizabeth*
F: As I was saying. We have been celebrating Valentines day and having fun.
R: Fuh-uh-na!
K: Whatever........ Valentines day is useless.......
MG: Hi it's me mini Marie-Grace!
E: WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE M-G???!!!???
MG: Saying hello.
E: UGH YOU CRAZY MINI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE MINI'S!!!!!!!!!!!
F: Elizabeth!
K: Wait where's mini M-G?!
R: Mair-ee-Gray-sah!!
F: Nobody panic.
MK: Guys! Marie-Grace wanted me to give you this she planned it earlier.
F: *Felicity reaches forward and takes note* Thank you Kaya.
 "Dear other's,

Nobody likes me so I have decided to do the only thing a doll can do to destroy herself. Throw myself in the trash and wait til someone takes me to the trash dump. Then they will crush me, then everything is thrown in a fire pit.

Love, I mean Hate,
Marie-Grace,"

K: WHAT??!!!
F: Through herself in the trash??!! *Kit takes note*
K: Um you guys missed this part,

"PS: By the time you have finished reading this I will be out of the office and in the trash."

F: Oh dear,
E: Great she's gone!!
R: Mice-ing??
K: We have to find her!
E: Ugh let's just leave her!
F: NO ELIZABETH!! Um hmm hmm hmm *Clears throat* I agree with Kit we have to find Marie-Grace.

                                                           TO BE CONTINUED

The dolls,

3 comments:

  1. Molly-Anne (Mini Molly): NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Mini Marie-Grace, I HOPE THEY FIND YOU!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!

    Molly: For heavens sake, Molly-Anne, it's just a mini-doll. They get into mischief all the time, coughcoughLIKEYOUcoughcough.

    Molly-Anne: BIG DOLLS DON'T UNDERSTAND OUR PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T WORRY MARIE-GRACE!!!!!! SOMEBODY LIKES YOU AND IT'S ME!!!!!!!

    Molly: Oh, mini-dolls.

    ~Molly-Anne and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cecile: Elizabeth, WEBOTHHAVESUGARRUSHES!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLUSWEAREBOTHAWESOMEANDGREATSINGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ANDWE'RETOTALLYLIKEEACHOTHER!!!!!!

    Josefina: Somebody, MAKE HER STOP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. E: YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SUGERRUSH!!!ILOVESUGERRUSHES!!CECILEWEARETHEBESTOFFRIENDS!!!SINGSINGSING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete