Saturday, February 2, 2013

Kit has fun in the snow!

K = Kit


K: Hi Kit here! Mama took me outside and got some AWESOME pictures of me!!! One of them which is so good that she is actually going to enter it in a 4-H photo contest!!!! By the way I was FORCED into updating the blog because all of you know how I don't like to talk. Now onto the photos....

This is me sitting on a big tree root.

One of the many close ups mama took.

A bunch of snow fell I mean was dropped on me and
mom snapped a pic of me with my eyes not completely 
open and a glop of snow on my head.

And this is the AMAZING pic of me that mama took
and is going to use in her 4-H contest!!! Whatcha 
think?! TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




The doll, (Notice that it wasn't the dolls)






3 comments:

  1. OH OH You are GORGEOUS, Kit! I wish my mom could take pictures like you do!!! I love this blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    K: Yeah I know I'm pretty... I just don't like it very much....

    Me: Thanks! And some day you will take AMAZING pictures to darling!!!

    ReplyDelete