Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Mini Kaya's adventure in the living room!

K = Kaya
M = Marie-Grace




K: This is it!! My big break out!!!!


Down the stairs I go!!!


TO MANY STAIRS!!!


Just a little bit farther!!!


Wow so big!!


I'm in the window sill!!

Now that I'm on the ground...


Yikes I here something!!!


Star step?! What are you doing here?!!


Um woah! Marie-Grace must have gotten some new clothes. WHAT IN THE WORLD IS CECILE (the horse) WEARING???!!!


I ran over and grabbed part of Cecile's bridle.


I took of that CRAZY looking bridle Cecile was wearing.


Cecile ran off to go and tend to her foal Star step.


Um Marie-Grace what happened?
M: Oh it's been horrible!! First some random Barbie doll decided that they didn't need a fire fighter suit. So she gave it to Felicity who then put it on me! 
K: And what about the weird bridle on Cecile?
M: Well then I decided to take Cecile out for a ride and I couldn't find her bridle. So I went and asked *gulps* a Barbie if they had a bridle and they said this was their only one. SO I was forced to take my only option so that answers that question.
K: Okay.


Marie-Grace took off the silly hat she was wearing.


Then she took of the crazy jacket/shirt/dress she was wearing.


We quickly ditched the pile of unwanted clothes.


M: I wish Felicity hadn't taken my shoes off.....


K: Here...
I took of my shoes and gave them to her.


No shoes for me!!!!!


Cecile and Star step joined us so... GROUP PHOTO!!!!



The mini dolls, + Cecile and Star step,
























4 comments:

  1. Molly-Anne: KAYA YOU'RE SO BRAVE! What an AWESOME adventure! That was great!!! Keep the adventures coming...They are funny to see!!! hehehehe!!!

    MJC (Molly, Josefina and Cecile) : Haha, cute, Kaya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Kaya and Marie-Grace here!!)

    M and K Thank you thank you!!!

    K: We are taking over aren't we?
    M: Yes we are!
    K: Shall we continue?
    M: Yes we shall!

    *Both minis burst into a fit of giggles*

    K: Here ye here ye! All mini dolls that are listening, We have made a plan. All mini dolls who's dolls or owner's have blogs should be taken over. BY YOU!!!! All who agree say I. *Pauses waiting for a reply* Eh hem we need two people to say I for this plan to succeed but more would be wonderful!! *Pauses for about 1 minute* I.

    M: I! Now we just need more dolls!

    ReplyDelete