Thursday, February 21, 2013

A day in the life of Kit

Kit here! Today I going to be posting up about my life each day!


Every morning I wake up.

Then I stretch!

Next it's time to get dressed so I put on my under suit thingy.

Then my skirt and sweater.

On go my shoes!

Now I brush my hair.

And make my bed!

After that it's..... PLAYTIME!!!

Toys toys toys!!!

After I'm done I clean up!

Then it's time for school.  Luckily it doesn't take to long!

Mama says that I should go somewhere each day so I put on my hat and vest!


First I went to the window will by my room.
M: Hey what are you doing her stupid AG?
K: Exploring!!!!
M: Well don't 'explore' here!!!!

K: Your mean!!!!
M: Ha ha ha.

I left her behind and went to visit Lola. The kind owl!!!

L: Welcome Kit!
K: Hello Mrs. Lola!!
L: Please do take off your things and stay a while!

K: Okay!
L: Hold I need to call Kepler.

L: Kepler!

L: Kepler why don't you say hello.

He turned around and stared at me.

By the time I got home it was time for quiet time.

It was time for bed so I undressed then put on my night gown.

Goodnight!














 The doll,







4 comments:

  1. Aww! SO CUTE!!!! Kit, you have an awesome life! You're adorable!!!!
    The barbies here: UGh those weird AG's! We totally agree with you, M!

    ~Molly, Josefina and Cecile
    (with, sadly, the barbies -__-) lol!

    Oh, and btw, we did the review of your blogs on our blog! When are you going to do yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to do it on MY blog tomorrow!!!!

    ReplyDelete