Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Welcome to our blog!!!!!!

E = Elizabeth
F = Felicity
K = Kit
R = Rebecca



E :Hey this is OUR blog!!!!! We are Abbie's dolls and we had been wanting a blog for so long so now we FINALLY got one!!!

F: Elizabeth your turn is over to talk!!!

E: Okay!

F: Hi I'm Felicity!!!! The girl I was talking to was Elizabeth!

K: I'm Kit..... I don't like to talk by the way.....

R: I'm Rebecca the new girl!

E: Rebecca stop hogging all the time!!!!

R: I have barely posted a sentence!!!!!

E: Grrr.....

F: BTW Rebecca and Elizabeth don't get along.

E: Well that's it for now post more later!

F,R,and K: ELIZABETH!!!!!!!

E: Uh oh gotta run!!!!



The dolls,


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAHAHAHA this is so funny xD xD xD KEEP IT COMIN'!!!! I am a HUGE fan of this blog!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. F: That's just the way we act EVERY DAY OF OUR LIVES!!!!!! xD!!!!!

    ReplyDelete