Saturday, January 19, 2013

Hey outdoor photos!!!

R = Rebecca


Hi it's Rebecca here I need to explain that sometimes I can speak English clearly and sometimes I can't due to a learning disability. So yeah today mama took me outside for some photos because she realized she had never taken photos of me except for a few earlier here we go!

I love the sunlight in this photo!

Cool!

Um why did mama put me so high up again?

RANDOM PHOTO!!!

This is my doll Marta! She was one of my three possessions that 
I brought from Russia! Even though she is old and missing an arm I love her!

Close up of Marta!


Us in the tree together!

Marta....... 



The dolls,










5 comments:

  1. Molly here!

    Oh, Beckie, you look so gorgeous! So does your doll!!!! Molly-Anne: Hello, other doll!!!
    My mom LOVES this blog and you mama's blog!

    Bye!

    ~Molly and her mommy

    ReplyDelete