Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Hey there!!!

E = Elizabeth,
F = Felicity,
K = Kit,
R = Rebecca,


E: Hi everyone! We just found out that mama is saving up to 'buy' this new girl named Molly!
F: I bet she's a responsible young lady!
K: I heard that her era is WWII......... I guess it will be nice having someone else from around my era......
R: A noter new gurl al reedy?!
F: Yes Rebecca. But trust me once your not the new girl your life is easier.
E: Wait! Does this mean we have to donate some things so that the new girl can have a room?!
R: What I giv way!
F: Elizabeth um.... How do I say this.......... Someone might have to..... share a room! And YOUR the one with the biggest room!!!!
E: I will not let it stand!!!!
K: Live with it Elizabeth.....
R: Shar roo ma?
F: Yes Rebecca share a room!
E,F,K,R: Oh well *sighs*



The dolls,

4 comments:

  1. OOooooohhh 8) You'll LOVE your new Molly!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Mama here)

    I KNOW I will!!!

    R: Will you forget a bow ta uhs?

    Me: No silly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry this is off-topic, but would you mind me asking what type of layout your blog is? I LOVE it!! (like Picture, or Awesome Inc., you know what I mean?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Awtumn! I looked around and found that my blog is on Dynamic view! You should tell your dolls to update there blog it's been FOREVER!!!!!!!!!

      Delete