Sunday, April 28, 2013

To much drama,

K = Kit?
M = Molly?



M: I truly can't believe it, mama's renaming us! For a doll, renaming is common, but it still is a lot to put on somebody's shoulders, I mean, how would you feel if you had to give up your name and change yourself, everything is different! Your no longer Molly, your now -------!!!! All's well that end's well. Though I have to admit the new first and middle names that mama chose for us are pretty nice, my new name is now: Charlotte Indiana Carter, not to shabby if you ask me. I mean to me and Kit we will always be Kit and Molly, but to everyone else, I'm Charlie (short for Charlotte), and Kit's well, let Kit tell you,

K: Molly took the words right out of my mouth! I have to say, I actually like my new boyish name. Though my middle name could be better. Ryder Brook Carter, sounds nice. I think I like it.




The dolls,


PS: Check out our profiles to see our new names,

4 comments:

  1. AWW! Poor dolls :( I'm glad you like your new names though, they sound great, Ryder and Charlie! :)

    ~Molly and Madison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Charlie: Thanks, I'm growing to like my name. :)

      Ryder: I LOVE my name!! It's a lot more boyish then Kit.

      The dolls,

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Ryder: OMG! Another commenter other then Molly and the others! (No offense) Yeah we like our new names to. :) Welcome to our blog!!! We hope you start commenting more often!!!

      Charlie: What Ryder said,

      Delete