Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Little Sister

A = Abbie
M = Molly
Ro = ?




M: Um someone new joined the family, I am supposed to post about it through my point of view, here it goes.


Mama walked into the room, In her arms was a doll, she looked a lot younger then us.

A: These are your new sisters!

Mama was talking to the little girl, a thought ran through my head; 'This is the new adopted sister mama told us she was adopting! Oh great, now I will have a little girl in my hair, messing with Isaac, sneaking into my lab, playing with my never working inventions,'

Mama put the, I have to admit, sweet and shy looking girl down, mama left us to introduce ourselves while she created her bed.

Ro: Hola, my name is, is, is, Rosalia,  ¿Hay alguien aquí que hable español?

I looked at our new little sister, another thought formed in my head 'I'm no longer the new girl, and I'm no longer the youngest either, and this poor girl can barely speak English! wait I'm a genius, my IQ is 240 and I can speak Spanish, this will be fun!'

M: I speak spanish sweety!

Ro: Oh bien! Mi nombre es Rosalía, pero todo el mundo me llama Ro,

M: Soy Molly, y estos son sus otras hermanas, Kit, Rebecca, Felicity, y Elizabeth.

Ro: Uh huh,





M: So that's how we ended up with a younger sister! Now here are some pics, Oh and Ro also has profile, even if she's non AG, she IS our sister. And I almost forgot, out ages just changed, yup we all went up a year in age! Check out our profile page to see for yourself,




A: Sweet little Ro,


Ro next to her big sister, Elizabeth.


Ah!



Well that's it for now! Check out the profile page to see Ro's new profile!





The dolls and Abbie R,






2 comments:

  1. Ro: Gracias, I can't wait to go horse riding with Rebecca! She promised me I would get to ride her horse; Shadow. Bye bye!

    ReplyDelete