Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Photo shoot with; Elizabeth, Felicity, and Rebecca!

E = Elizabeth,
F = Felicity,
R = Rebecca,
A = Abbie,



F: So Mama decided yet ANOTHER photo shoot was in order,

E: I LOOK GORGEOUS!!!

R: עס איז שפּאַס, איך ווי מיין בילדער,

E: I,

A: Thank you for your attention, now I will be talking for the rest of this post, anyway, let's get to the pictures! WARNING: MAY BE PIC HEAVY!




In this one, I "hid" Rebecca in the Daffodil blades, sadly they were done blooming,


I thought this photo was pretty, but it could use some work.


This photo is extremely pretty, the Tulips look fake, but yes they are real! The contrast is nice, red stands out, but I could do without the shadow of me taking the picture.


As you can see, this was sort of a failure, it was supposed to be a far away of Felicity, but was a bit to far away.


I had  two copies of this photo; this one, and one from closer up. This one was my personal favorite. Felicity looks like she's just enjoying a view.


This one was interesting, it took forever to get the lighting correct and once it was, I LOVED the look of it!


This photo is nice, but the pose is quite common.


The angle on this one gave her a whimsical look, Though her gaze good be a little bit softer.


This one was REALLY pretty, Felicity's eyes are so green that sometimes she looks like a ghost, but a pose like this is just perfect!


I LOVE this photo of Felicity! The 'from slightly behind' angle works PERFECTLY!!!


Pretty Elizabeth, 


This photo of Elizabeth is very pretty, and resembles Snow White, don't you think?


I tend to like head shots like this, don't know why, but anyway, it's a really pretty photo!


Um, pretty basic photo, still pretty. (:


Pretty flowers,


BEAUTIFUL!!


(OUT OF ORDER!!) Here is a VERY very very very very very very very very very very very very, very, pretty picture of Elizabeth sitting in a "field".




So those were the photo's! Please comment telling us which ones you like best,








The dolls and Abbie R,



PS: That language that Rebecca was speaking, was Yiddish.




























3 comments:

  1. My favorite is the last one of Elizabeth sitting in the field. :) I agree that it is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A: Thank you! I work hard at my photo's and try to make them as perfect as possible!

      Delete
  2. I like ALL of them, I can't decide! You are so good at photography!

    ReplyDelete