Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Two big updates!

F = Felicity
MK = Mini  Kaya
M = Mini Marie-Grace



M: Great news!! 
MK: We got our own bedroom!!
M: It's behind mama's alarm clock so every morning we have to listen to her alarm. Plus she charges her iPod through her clock so we have to have an iPod sitting in the middle of our room.


MK: We also got our own stable!!!!
M: And I got my own horse!!! Her name is Sunshine!


M: Pretty Sunshine....


MK: Marie-Grace is going to go out and take Sunshine for a ride so I am 
going to give you a tour! Oh and you may have noticed that I am wearing something new!


MK: This is our pen where the horses can graze.


MK: This is our tack/emergency kit!


MK: This the stable where either Cecile and her foal or Sunshine stay.


MK: And this is just a random photo of me!





Now onto the other update.....


F: This is sorta hard to explain but mama officially "adopted" us. Before we were just sorta her um dolls. Now we are her "adopted" daughters! Yep that's right we are all officially sisters! And our new last name is......... Carter! No that is NOT mama's last name (Mama's last name starts with R ). You can see our new last name here at our profiles The dolls.

MK: But mama and I talked and we decided it would be weird if me and Marie-Grace were sisters to the big dolls so me and Marie-Grace were "adopted" separately! 

M: But yes me and Kaya are sisters!!!

F: That's it for now!







The dolls,







  







3 comments:

  1. Molly-Anne: YOU AND MINI KAYA ARE SO CUTE, MAREI-GRACE! Kaya, I love your new clothes and your horses! I LOVE LOVE LOVE them! This is so awesome!

    Molly: YEA! You're now officially adopted! Our last names stay the same, but we add Madison's last name on to it!

    Cecile: Aww, so cute that you and Marie-Grace are sisters, Kaya!

    Josefina: Your bedrooms are adorable, girls!

    Molly: By for now!

    ~Molly and Madison
    (with Josefina, Cecile and Molly-Anne)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kaya: Thank you Josefina!!
      M-G: Yes thank you!!
      Kaya: This new dress is starting to be uncomfortable!
      Elizabeth: Well now that I'm a sister :| I guess I have to stop using my last name!
      Felicity: Well I like our new name, Carter, It's shorter then my old last name, Merrimum!
      Elizabeth: But it's much longer then my old last name, Cole!!!!!
      Kit: Just HUSH you two!!! My name was like on the title of like all my books but now I'm a Carter to so HUSH!!
      Elizabeth: Oh whatever, Meg.
      Kit: DON'T CALL ME MEG!!!!
      Elizabeth: Why not? It's your real name anyway.
      Kit: Arg!!!
      Felicity: Why don't we all just stop and ENJOY our new names! Elizabeth, Carter is a nice last name and you should be happy to have a sister. Kit, You have to be okay with us calling you Meg, or Margret.
      Rebecca: Uh huh!



      The dolls,

      Delete
  2. Sooo cute! I'm pretty sure I'm your biggest fan!!

    ReplyDelete