Sunday, March 10, 2013

Switching rooms..

E = Elizabeth




E: So I am doing a post today, Well after reading the title you can tell that us dolls have switched rooms....... So everyone got a new room except for Felicity. So here's how it worked, I took Rebecca's room, Rebecca took Kit's room, And Kit took my I mean me and the soon to be new girls room. (Read the newest post on mama's blog to see how much money she has saved!) So we decided that Kit should share a room with this new girl A. Because she is going to be only a year older then what's her name oh yeah Molly... B. Because Mama said that Kit and Molly have a lot in common, Like they are from almost the same time period, and they both like playing with toys, And C. Because.... Well nobody really knows why, mama just said that there were three reasons! So here are pics of us in our new rooms,

This is Rebecca sitting in her new room, It's sorta low on
 space so she has to be extra organized.

Kit wouldn't let me take a good pic so I just snapped a quick 
one of her looking at her I mean "their" room.

And here's me sitting in my room.






The doll,



2 comments:

  1. WOW! It sounds like you dolls enjoy your new rooms! I can't wait till the new girl 'Molly' comes, I bet you'll love her. Lot's of hi's from us dolls!

    ~Molly:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Abbie here)

    GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT???????!!! I might be able to get Molly TODAY because of a free shipping code and the fact that I don't have to pay taxes when ordering from AG!!!!!

    And yes the dolls are loving their rooms!!!

    ReplyDelete