Thursday, March 21, 2013

Meet, ?

E = Elizabeth
F = Felicity
K = Kit
R = Rebecca
M = ?



E: Hello everyone, So things have been CRAZY around here!! Between mama getting sick, Us settling into our new rooms, and oh yeah the big "surprise".

F: Eh hem, As you all know,  our mother has been saving every penny so that she could adopt (buy) a new sibling (doll). Well we here now to formerly introduce our newest sibling, but first let us take, a time to enjoy *Is cut off by Kit*

K: JUST GET ON WITH IT ALREADY!!!!!

F: Alright, alright, I would like to introduce, *Rebecca jumps in*

R: MOLLY!!!!!!!!!!!

E: Yes yes Molly....

M: Hello everyone, I'm Molly, My full name is Molly, Jennifer, Carter. I'm eight years old and love to swim!!! Because there are other Molly dolls out there that read this blog, you guys can call me Jenny!! Short for Jennifer!! I share room with uh, Kate?

K: KIT!!!!

M: Kit, I don't have a profile yet but I will soon!!!  I wear glasses and am good friends with Kit, and Rebecca!!!

R: Molly is a goof-ed friend!!!

E: Tis tis,

F: Well we are really busy helping Molly settle in so bye!!!

R: Good bye!!!'

K,M,E: Bye!!!


The dolls,

2 comments:

  1. Welcome, Jenny, to your new home! :)

    ~Molly and Madison, with Josefina and Cecile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. M: Thank you everyone!!! I feel welcome already!!

    ReplyDelete