Friday, September 26, 2014

Just a regular post

A = Astrid,
R = Ryder,



A: Sorry, no new episodes of The Azalea's Willow yet, we need to shoot the last piece still. This is kind of my post, unless someone really wants to say something.

So recently, during all the work being put into The Azalea's Willow, I've had little time to myself, but now that I've snagged some, I have come across some interesting thoughts. The most important one, was a huge realization, I never, EVER, really thought about it, I ignored it, but I realize now, I'M HALF HAWAIIAN. There is a huge culture that is a part of me, and I've ignored it.


I hoʻomanaʻo pehea ma ʻōlelo  Hawaiian.



R: WHAT WAS THAT?!


A: It says; I remember how to speak Hawaiian. I actually do, a tiny bit.... Not by much though, I barely managed that sentence!


R: You keep working on that.....



The Dolls,

1 comment:

  1. Cool post!
    You've been nominated for the Daisy Chain Award! Congratulations! http://delightfulworldofdolls.com/awards/

    ReplyDelete