Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Lewis here, with my art skills

L = Lewis,



L: Uh, so I like drawing.. And I thought I would show off this sketch of a random girl I did. It's not amazing, especially the photo. But I like it!


Simple, realistic, something nice. I need to work on the feet a bit but I'd not bad! And this was with a cheap click pencil!! I'll have to do another sketch sometime.


 Astrid wanted me to tell you that she is going to work on those vacation posts, but like our mom said on her blog. She needs time, bye for now.




The Doll,



3 comments:

  1. Nice drawing!

    ~CountryDollStudios

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lewis: Thanks. :) I'm going to try and do another with a different body shape sometime if I can,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good drawing, Lewis. Work on the body position a little better...and....perfecto! That'd look good in a frame.
    ~Jasmine~
    By the way, you have been nominated for the Liebster Award! Congratulations. Click here for more information. http://delightfulworldofdolls.com/the-liebster-award/
    ~Madison~

    ReplyDelete