Sunday, February 16, 2014

Astrid here,

A = Astrid,


A: VACATION ROCKS!!! Another post tonight about what I did today will probably happen. But here is what I did yesterday, (Including the previous day of traveling.)



In the car, with mom's llama named Aurora. I was so happy to be played with in the car.


Out of that bag finally!!


Several hours of being played with and sleeping and eating... Yikes my hair!!


The next morning at what would be my great great aunt's house, mom changed my clothes a bit and did my hair.


Aaaah jean shorts...


Double deckered ponytail!!!


Selfie!!!


After a while I was bored a bit so I stole mom's tablet and took this picture of the backyard as well as many others.


JUICE!!! Oh yes my favorite organic juice!!!! Yum!!!



That was about it for my day, but I will be dong more cool stuff!!! Mom's blog will be updated eventually with her part of the vacation. But for now, we're just enjoying sunny Florida weather.



The Doll,













No comments:

Post a Comment