Monday, January 20, 2014

What the HUH?!

R = Ryder


R: So, I have been watching some episodes of Dragons: Defenders of Berk, and the character Ruffnut has thost long looped braid thingy's, well in episode thirteen, Free Scauldy, SHE CUTS THEM OFF!!! I was watching with Lewis and he said I look like Ruffnut!!

RUFFNUT CUTS HER HAIR OFF!!! OMG. YEAH I'M ACTING TOTALLY WEIRD BUT HER HAIR. AND SHE CUTS IT IN THE SECOND SEASON!!!!! I HAVE EPISODES TO FIND!!! 0.0

Short blonde hair, it works. 

So as dumb as this post was, I'm still REALLY shocked. What will she look like in the next episodes?! MURHGGHHGGEERRRRR!!!! I'll keep you informed, check out mom's blog for a new post as well.


The Doll,

3 comments:

  1. Hi. Athena, Nya, Willow, and Molly here. We all LOVE Dragons: Defenders of Berk. We all kind of freaked out during that episode, it was awesome. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Update on previous comment: We then freaked out during the next episode because she had the braids again. Ughhhh we liked her with short hair better.

    ReplyDelete