Saturday, January 11, 2014

Meh,

A = Astrid
E = Elizabeth
L = Lewis
R = Rebecca


E: Hello everyone!!!! I really need to get my words in more often, everyone here is fine. Enjoying everything,

L: Share Elizabeth, share.

E: Hush donkey face, you must not know anything considering you lost your girlfriend Rebecca, enjoy being single.

L: I have a girlfriend!! Over the internet, her name is Chloe, she is part of a group of dolls on a blog!! Country Doll Studios to be exact.

E: Whatever dippy,

L: Why are you so *hiccup* mean to me? *hiccup*

E: AHAHAHAHAHA!!! You have such a nervous habit of hiccuping. HAHAHAHAHA!!!

L: I just-*hiccup*

A: Elizabeth hush. Lewis did nothing to you to deserve this treatment.

E: Whatever battle girl.

A: YOU SON OF A HALF-TROLL MUNGE BUCKET EATING-

R: Calm it! I dumped Lewis, I was just losing those feelings. We're still friends though!!!

L: Yeah, *hiccup*

E: Oh Astrid, you have a lot to learn. Rebecca, you did the right thing, dumping this crying hiccuping mess. And Lewis? Man up. And you guys should watch out, or a battle might start.

A: I would like to live to see my next birthday, so I'll do that.



The Dolls,

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha. I loved Astrid's HTTYD reference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! Glad you noticed the reference, and considering Astrid in the movie said that, my Astrid should be the one who says that. Am I right?

    ReplyDelete