Monday, December 2, 2013

Vacation Chaos.

Rapunzel here! So, instead of an AG doll going to Thanksgiving in NC, I got to go!! It was fun, Bear got some pics, none worthy of what I wanted.... She did my hair a lot, and I enjoyed it greatly! But then I met Bear's newest addition. Anna. While I don't have pictures, (Bear might have some on her blog eventually.) Anna, is a toddler doll of the character, Anna. from Disney's new movie Frozen. Anna told me she is five years old. She is adorable, but she's different. She's around fourteen inches tall, but she looks nothing like any of the dolls here!!! The AG's won't take her in, and me and Merida can't do much for her. She is sweet, earlier today she wanted to show me her forward roll, but she had to make me promise not to steal her tiara. It was so sweet, if you were just watching you would think, "How cute...." But, the tiara has a story. And it involves why Anna has no family.


As all dolls are made, if they have a sibling or someone special in their movie or books. Then one of the dolls in their line will be their "Soul mate." Anna was created, and she had a sister. HAS. a sister, so I should say. Elsa is a couple years older, seven to be exact. So Anna's supposedly amazing older sister Elsa, said to Anna before they were separated, when Anna was, adopted. That no matter how far apart, how long it takes, how scared, sad, happy, angry, lonely, or separated they are, to always wear her tiara. And Elsa will always wear her matching one. And someday, Elsa will join the family. And Anna won't be alone anymore. Without parents, that tiara is Anna's closest relation to family. It keeps her and Elsa close, even when they are far apart. All will be perfect someday, for my new friend Anna.


That is all I have to say for now, I hope to write again soon.

'Punzie,




No comments:

Post a Comment