Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!


A = Astrid,


A: So I'm posting our Christmas morning through my eyes.

We all woke up and moved some furniture around so we wouldn't have to all squeeze onto the two sofas, I sat on the floor, but that was my choice. Yes, you may be wondering, I wore something for Christmas that showed my spirit. If, you consider a slightly short perfectly white dress Christmas-y, I just wasn't interested in a frilly knit sweater and layered black skirt. :] Back to this morning,

I handed out gifts because I'm the newest and oldest.


The room has been nicely decorated for Christmas since before Thanksgiving. :P


I reach for the first present, a white box! Mom gave us a list of which presents in which box go to who. Except this whole box goes to Ryder!

She opens it to see, two sets of jack's and some other toys! 

I grab a green sparkly box and open it up, there is something for everyone. Slinky's and BUNCHES of bouncy balls!! I hand one slinky to Alice and one to Samantha. The bouncy balls will be divided up later. 

I grab a Santa gift bag. 

I pull out a large orange-y colorful bouncy ball. This is for Lewis, I hand it to him with a smile. 

Then I pulled out this colorful and soft puppet. It's for Rosalia!! I hand it to her and she goes crazy over the gift.

I dump out the little figures and such. I pass out the things, A Cheetah for me, a horse for Felicity, etc, then I give Ryder the little truck, and Rebecca the coin which has a Bible verse on it, I'm guessing she'll stick it in her special box. :)

Then I grab this mysterious black box, it's the last gift. Inside is,

A GAMING SYSTEM AND A TABLET!!! They aren't on the list, but inside is a note, the gaming system is, Rebecca's!!! And the tablet is, MINE?! I got a tablet!! 

Rebecca with her gaming system, ;)

Me with my awesome tablet!!!

And the whole room after Christmas morning. :) :p

Our Christmas was grand, what about yours? I have to go enjoy treats with the others, bye! 


The Doll(s),













2 comments: