Sunday, May 4, 2014

Rebecca's Spring Weather Photo's!

R = Rebecca


R: So today mom decided that it would be a great day for photo's! Beautiful weather, a nice breeze, flowers blooming!


 None of these photo's have been edited! So gorgeous!


Those iris's are such a pretty color.


 I love this photo!


 And this one to!


 Flowers again!


 Another iris!


It smelled good to!


Close up time!


This is my most favorite photo out of the entire thing. So dreamy, and with no editing! I just love the way it looks, though my right eye looks a little bit off.



The lighting, and my curls, and, so pretty!


Photo bomb chicken!


Ehhh, not as nice as the others.


Handstand!


Nice and pretty.


Mom took a picture of the sun streaming through the trees, it gave off this beautiful red glow. Sigh. So peaceful.



Well, that is all the photo's! (Well, not ALL, if I included every picture taken this would be SUPER photo heavy!)


Bye until we post again eventually!


The Doll,


4 comments:

  1. Those pics were so gorgeous!!!! And with no editing that's super!!!! Love the post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very glad you liked them! :D I was just playing around with the camera settings on my mom's tablet, wow. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. XD, chickens get into your pics too?
    - AnonymousA

    ReplyDelete