Saturday, June 15, 2013

A new gymnast,

E = Elizabeth,
R = Ryder,


One day in gymnastics, Ryder was stretching when,

Elizabeth walked in!
R: Hey Elizabeth,
E: Hi Ryder!!! Guess what?! I'm joining gymnastics!!!

Ryder went and sat down,
R: Show me what you know,

Elizabeth went down and did a stretch, easy!

Then she stood up and started sliding down,

Into a full split!!!

She even managed to do a center split!!!

She then went down and did with ease,

A back bend!!!

A hand stand,

And a handstand, with her legs in a center split!!

Ryder was ashamed, she had been doing gymnastics for years and she couldn't do that.

Later on while Elizabeth practiced her elevated split,

Ryder attempted to do a center split, but failed. 

So instead she tried to do a simple flip.

She quickly went into the flip,

But as she was landing she fell back onto the mat.

While Ryder rested Elizabeth decided to give that flip a go,

She went into the first part,

And landed perfectly!

She then attempted to do a center split flip,

She started off okay,

But she hadn't started off correctly so she fell off the mat still in center split!! She didn't dare move her legs as she fell, it would put her risk for injury higher. 

Ryder rushed over,
R: ARE YOU OKAY??!!
E: I'm fine, just a little sore,

The next day when Elizabeth walked in, there was Ryder, on the mats, doing a center split!!

E: I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!!!

She even managed to perfect her flip,

Landing perfectly!!

The two gymnasts sat down, 
R: I didn't want to tell you this, but, you kinda made me feel ashamed for not being as good as you.
E: Really? I didn't know, I didn't want to tell you this either but, I'm giving up ice skating, so that I can do gymnastics. 
R: Seriously?! It would be awesome to have you here!! 
E: Thanks, I'm glad were becoming friends,
R: Me to,



The Dolls,




























2 comments: