Monday, August 11, 2014

Samantha Goes "Camping"

S = Samantha,


S: Bonjour! Last weekend, no not the one that happened yesterday, last weekend a week ago, Mama's family went and slept in their camper! Living in the country just sleeping seventy feet from the house is like camping. And I got to go too!



We watched TV, ate potato soup, and enjoyed watermelon. 



Here I am, with mother's copy of Pippi Longstocking, by Astrid Lindgren. 

This is mother's bed, which is actually the couch folded down. 



Eventually we went to bed.


But the next morning I woke up early.

I peaked out the window, up at the hill to see the morning and hear the birds.

See the trees outside? So peaceful. I could NEVER go and stay outside, in a tent, on the ground, too, dirty! but this is nice. Until later,




The Doll,



No comments:

Post a Comment