Thursday, February 6, 2014

Charlie's Valentine

C = Charlie



C: Yup! It's Charlie here! I can't be here over Valentine's day, (Wait, my mom is going to be in Florida over Valentine's day!) So, because I can't be here during that time, mom suggested that I come and stay for a while.

But she surprised me, a contest happening at American Girl Fan (Look for it in our Favorite Blogs section.) she needed someone for Valentine's photos. She said I should do them, I said I really shouldn't be the one for Valentine's day photos, I'm not romantic, or pretty, or girly.

But mom snatched me up and did my hair into this amazing style with a curl in the back, then handed me this pretty pink gown that drops to the floor. I went barefoot, and mother made me look amazing. Here is the finished product of the Valentine photos;




The curls, the dress, the details. It all looks so, PINK! I like it. Feeling pretty for once. This is the Valentine from us basically, but there might be a post from us on actual V-day. But the others are still working on that. For now you amazing readers,


The Doll, 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!

    ~CountryDollStudios

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! Her hair is SO pretty if you know how to work with it.

    ReplyDelete