Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Anna Out In The Snow,

Abbie here,

A = Anna,


Abbie: (Anna is my Frozen Toddler doll.) Today it's snowing, so I told Anna she could go out. She was SO excited, it made me happy to hear her stumbling about. She's only four, she mispronounces words, she gets excited. The usual, she misses her sister Elsa though, maybe someday I'll be able to solve that problem. But for now, she enjoyed the snow.



Anna is still young enough to need assistance walking..
A: I is big 'nough ta do it mwyswelf!! 
Abbie: Of course you are Anna...


I suggested Anna puts her tiara on the table under the porch. She was a bit cautious at first, but she agreed after I promised she would get it back. 


A: Snowwww on my haiwwww!!!! 
Abbie: Yes sweetie, snow.


A: Mama!!
Abbie: Yes Anna?
A: Do you wanna build a snow man?
Abbie: Sure, let me get you some more snow.

I hid a smile as I scooped up some more snow.



A: Stowman!! Him name is Snowy, 
Abbie: I like it,



A: I'm in ta stow!!!
Abbie: Don't get too cold!!


A: It's stowing!!! I wants to eats it!!
Abbie: I don't think that's a good idea Anna.



A: I fell down!!
Abbie: Are you okay? 
A: Uh huh.
Abbie: Okay, be careful.



A: Bye bye!! Bye stow!! Bye bye Snowy!!
Abbie: Time for me to take Anna inside, bye for now!!!




The Doll and Abbie R,









No comments:

Post a Comment