Monday, December 30, 2013

A Slight Fashion Show

A = Astrid
R = Ryder
L = Lewis


A: So. Mother got some new clothes for us for Christmas, we have to model them. -___-

L: Well, first I'm wearing some new blue jeans, (That keep showing up black,) and black and white sneakers!!


Nice for someone who has two pairs of pants and one pair of shoes. :D


R: And here's me, modeling a pink dress with a tulle layering and white sash.

And sliver bow to flats to tie it off.

A: And then me. This super short metallic dress, which is probably going to be a shirt, is, never mind. I give up, I can't describe it without, eh...

Yes! Something decent. No more super short dress!

Now, a tiny pink and purple tank top with a silver belt, it's being modeled with those jeans Lewis got.

And finally, a new white fur coat with white fur boots. I have no words, 


R: All these clothes are from the Springfield line.




L: That wasn't that bad.

A: Yes! It was!

L: Oh c'mon Astrid!

A: Yeah, no. 

L: Will you put that dress back on? Please? 

A: NOOOO!!! I am never putting that itty bitty little stalker magnet on, EVER, AGAIN!

L: Aaaaahhh.... :{

A: Why do you want to see me in a- OH. Well, NO!

L: I was not-

A: Anyway, Ryder and I are plotting our revenge on mother. 

L: Would you-

A: No.



The Dolls,

No comments:

Post a Comment