Sunday, January 27, 2013

Hello!

E = Elizabeth
K = Kit


E: Hi it's me Elizabeth!!!! Just wanted to say hi, and delete those pictures of Rebecca.......... As you know I am like the worlds BEST singer and ice skater!!!!!!! So I have a small competition I just did in ice skating and you were supposed to skate and do something else. So I sang a WONDERFUL song by ONE DIRECTION call 'Live while were young'!!!! Sadly I came in 4th do to some mean girls who were total SHOW OFFS!!!!


K: Um hey I need to say this while Elizabeth isn't listening um her song and skating routine STUNK!!!! I don't even have any words to describe it!

E: Bye for now!!!!



The dolls,

5 comments:

  1. HEHEHE this is so funny!!!!!!!!!! Keep it going girls! I love you guys and this blog..... it's HILARIOUS! And it's all about AG, too.....my favorite types of blogs! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks we LOVE your blog to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is a tab on the side bar that looks like three lines and in it is all of our FAVE blogs!!!! If I'm correct your blog is in the tab!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made a new post on my blog! Please come see it!

    ReplyDelete